Ads Manager by ExtraMyBB.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sitebuilder or Wordpress
01-28-2014, 09:46 PM
Sitebuilder or Wordpress
Ads Manager by ExtraMyBB.com
Can you inform which is better to use? Wordpress or Rvsitebuilder or Joomla?

Firstly I have been using rvsitebuilder but I have recently been informed we should ise wordpress or joomla.

Any guidance will be great
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Sitebuilder or Wordpress
Hello dlonra.

Although WordPress is most commonly used, I'd say you should definitely look into Joomla. I found that Joomla is much easier to cope with, understand, when working with "CMS". Their extension/plugin site is also more to my liking. I have worked with both WordPress and Joomla in the past and also found that clients feel more comfortable with Joomla as their CMS.

RvSiteBuilder was what I started my business on and have nothing bad to report about it, except that we need to move with technology and taking your site to the next level will require an proper CMS like WordPress or Joomla.

My advice would be to choose the CMS you want to use as both WordPress and Joomla are very "flexible" in their own way. Master the one you choose and familiarize yourself with the system.
03-11-2014, 01:59 PM
WordPress is best or first option . Through WordPress we can easily design website site in short time and quickly .Easily understand as compare rvsitebuilder,magento ,joomla

Mobile Website Builder
03-30-2014, 09:09 PM
(03-11-2014 01:59 PM)AaronFrazier Wrote:  WordPress is best or first option . Through WordPress we can easily design website site in short time and quickly .Easily understand as compare rvsitebuilder,magento ,joomla

That is so true and it is extremely popular. Although there are still those designers that prefer Joomla, Dotnetnuke, Drupal ,etc. In my opinion Wordpress is best as it has a larger community which is quite important when you get stuck with any issue.
01-24-2018, 06:44 AM
hello.. wordpress would be my first option any day...

ISO 9001 Certification in Saudi Arabia | ISO 9001 Certification in Lebanon
06-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Wordpress is very widely used and recommended

sitebuilders have limited functionality but wordpress is vast

Web Hosting Forums
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user