Ads Manager by ExtraMyBB.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firewall LFD Errors
01-23-2014, 10:59 AM
Firewall LFD Errors
Ads Manager by ExtraMyBB.com
I use config server firewall and find that I get alot of South African IP addresses blocked now and again. My clients get furious because of this.

Is there anyway I can stop this from occurring and let it only block international IP addresses?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Firewall LFD Errors
You will probably need to use the "Quick Allow" feature to allow subnets like /16 or /24 ranges. I preferrably would recommend /24s

For example if the IP is 105.236.16.89 and this client has an issue you can allow the range 105.236.16.0/24.

Are you using Cpanel on there aswell? If so then just ensure you do the same thing in the Cpanel Hulk Program aswell by whitelisting the addresses or subnets.
01-23-2014, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 12:11 PM by Amon.)
I went with the /16 may not be the best idea but it stops all my clients from calling me non stop.
01-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Not a good idea. But I guess if it works for you then so be it. Smile
01-01-2018, 08:17 PM
thanks for sharing!!!

MBA direct admission consultants in BangaloreBest B college in Bangalorebusiness schools in bangaloreMBA education consultants in BangaloreMBA Colleges NRI Quota seats BangaloreBest Management Education BangaloreTop 20 Management Colleges BangaloreMBA admission consultants in BangaloreMBA Colleges Management Quota seats BangaloreMBA Scholarships BangaloreAlliance University BangaloreChrist University BangaloreDayananda sagar University BangaloreJain University BangalorePES University BangaloreREVA University BangaloreBangalore Institute of Management Studies BangaloreBMS Institute Of Technology BangaloreDayananda Sagar Business Academy BangaloreDayanandaSagar College of Engineering BangaloreJss Academy Of Technical Education BangaloreMVJ College of Engineering BangaloreNew Horizon College of Engineering BangaloreSir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology BangaloreMount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore[/url[url=http://admissionq.com/college/ms-ramaiah-institute-of-management-bangalore]MS Ramaiah Institute of Management BangaloreSt.Joseph's College of Business Administration In Bangalore

[size=xx-small]Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bangalore