Ads Manager by ExtraMyBB.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After the winter vacation, my mother
07-21-2018, 03:18 AM
After the winter vacation, my mother
Ads Manager by ExtraMyBB.com
The teacher, shining like the sun, the students <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">How Much Is A Carton Of Newports</a>. And Teacher Chen treats me like a gardener treats flowers, so care, so meticulousf things happening around me have been forgotten, but there is one thing that I still remnny day. I came to the classroom early and looked at the few classmates. I think, there is still a period of time from class, so I rushed to the store to buy a favorite snack, and then unpacked the package at a speed that was too fast to "brush" and pour it into my mhis inadvertent move has produced bad consequences <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cigarette Tobacco For Sale</a>. At first, I didn't notice it. I was halfway up in class and my stomach suddenly hurt. I couldn't help but lick my stomach and sweat. When the teacher saw this scene, he flew over and asked me with concern: "Rhyme, what's wrong?" "Teacher, I... I'm fine, you continue to class." The teacher looked at me with a tight face and said: "How can I be fine? Come <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Marlboro Cigarettes Price</a>, I will take you to the infirmary <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cigarettes For Sale</a>." Before I could react, the teacher had already used her warm hands to help me to the infier eating the medicine of the school doctor, the stomach slowly recovered <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cigarettes Cheaper</a>. I thought that although the teacher heard me say nothing, but still asked me with concern, "Is the stomach still hurting?" "Would you like an injection?" I was deeply touched by the teacher when I heard ththought that the teacher would only give us knowledge, but at that time, Mr. Chen��s actions changed my views on the teachers. Mr. Chen, thank you for giving me this ��class�� and thank you for your meticulousness. Care and care.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply